Monday 15 July 2013

Response to 'Deco'


Response to 'Deco'.


Well Deco hasn’t this been a busy night, it must be time for the pubs chucking out! You do your supported project no favours by threatening the messenger; you would do much better in commenting on the issues, For your information I do understand ‘milling’ and experienced it on a regular basis in my younger days, the object was to build and maintain aggression in soldier’s in certain units and the outcome was often not as expected. If you would like a full and private discussion on milling, the units who used the technique, it’s origins, at least up to a certain year I would be pleased to oblige but, please don’t threaten me because that’s a waste of your time! And yes I would say exactly the same thing after it only louder and more often, whatever the outcome, I suspect you know how it works! Hope that answers you.

Let's be calm.

Someone else who would rather attack me than respond to any issues I raise and by doing so only damage their own cause, thankfully they are in a very small minority and this kind of comment is of no consequence to me. If 'Deco' would like to rethink his approach I will be happy to engage with him but I will never be bullied into silence. Please pick the fight with what I say and prove me wrong by putting forward an alternative account or view and supporting it.

Anyway 'Deco', thanks for the comment at least you had the gumption to pen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment